New User?  |  Forgot Password?
Immigration is complicated.

Immigration Forms Made Easy!

Immigration Forms can be very confusing. At Immigration Forms we provide free, easy to understand information on what matters most when individuals enter into the U.S. Immigration process. All Immigration Forms included are the most recently updated USCIS forms online. We provide a complete overview on each immigration form including U.S. Citizenship, Green Cards, Visitor Visa, Work Visa and Family Visa applications.

Start Your Application
  • Form I-90 Replace Expired Green Card – Form I-90

    Permanent residency of the United States, as its name implies, is permanent. Unless a permanent resident does something actively to give up the status, permanent residency is permanent. Permanent residents have the right to live and work in the US without... Find out more »

  • Form I-485 Adjustment of Status – Form I-485

    Those who enter the US on an immigration visa and become eligible to get permanent residency status need to file an adjustment of status application (Form I-485) with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to apply for a green card. Find out more »

  • Form I-751 Remove Conditions Residence Green Card – Form I-751

    In most cases, the US issues permanent residency that is permanent. However, in some cases, the US grants conditional permanent residency. For example, those who have received a green card through marriage typically enter the United States with... Find out more »

  • Form I-130 Petition Family Green Card – Form I-130

    If you want to help your family member immigrate to the US, you may do so by filing Form I-130. This form, along with the required documentation, proves your relationship with your family member. As well, it places your relative in queue with other potential immigrants... Find out more »

  • Form I-129f Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) – Form I-129f

    Form I-129F (Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) is used in two cases: to bring a non-US spouse into the US for residency or to bring a fiancé(e) into the US in order to marry. Form I-129F is an important document and is treated very seriously by the USCIS. The USCIS is... Find out more »

  • Form I-131 Travel Document Application – Form I-131

    If you are a green card holder and will be outside the US for less than twelve months (one calendar year) you will need your green card. Otherwise, you will need to apply for and receive form I-131, which you will need to present to Customs and Border Protection (CBP)... Find out more »

  • Immigration Forms Blog

    Read the Immigration Forms blog for information about USCIS forms, petitions, procedures and processes. Understand the government forms, filing procedures, processing times, etc. Find out more >>

  • When to File a Form I-90 U.S. Immigration Form

    The Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card, is an immigration form for lawful permanent residents and conditional permanent residents who need to replace their permanent resident card (“green card”). It is for individuals who have already had a green card issued....Find out more >>